Egypt Cairo from Eilat - 2 Day Tour
Description purchase now
Egypt Cairo 2 Day Tour, Egyptian Museum & the Pyramids. Pickup from any hotel in Eilat, over night in hotel including breakfast, entrance fees and Lunch
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
Our 2 day Cairo tour from Eilat is a great way to see many sites in a short amount of time. Cairo is the home to some of the most famous pyramids in the world. The pyramids in Cairo are an astounding site to see. They were built to house the dead Pharaohs, and their nobels. You will tour the Egyptian Museum with its vast collection of ancient artifacts. The museum holds over 160,000 paintings, sculptures, ancient coins, mummies, and crypts.
Visit includes the famous Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, the Papyrus Institute, the Sphinx and the Khan el Khalil Bazaar. You will also see the Sakkara, the Mohammed Ali Castle and get a feel for the culture of the bustling city of Cairo.
While visiting these sites, enjoy an authentic Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant where you will be exposed to the flavors of Egyptian cuisine.
* Minimum 2 participants.
- Pickup from your accomodation in Eilat, and drive towards south along the of the Red Sea, for Taba Border Crossing.
- Travel through the stunning landscape of the Sinai Dessert along the way to the Suez Canal to the Egyptian capital of Cairo.
- Arrive at mega-city Cairo as the sun rises.
- Treasures the archaeology by visiting the Egyptian Museum which is the home of one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites.
- Taste authentic Egyptian food.
- Visit the world-famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Witness the incredible manifestation which is the Sphinx
- Take a stroll through the impressive Cairo’s old bazaar, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the magnificent market (souk).
- Overnight at a hotel in Cairo.
Itinerary for 2 daysDAY 1
(Night before) – Pick up from your accommodation in Eilat and transfer to the Egyptian Border. (Tours starting with flights in Tel Aviv will depart from Tel Aviv in the late afternoon)
Cross into Egypt
Travel through the stunning landscape of the Sinai Dessert towards Cairo.
Arriving in Cairo, explore the Egyptian Museum and Papyrus Institute.
Lunch at a local Egyptian restaurant
Visit the Cairo Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the famous Khan El Khalili.
Check-in to your hotel in Cairo, and explore the city at leisure for the evening
- Day 2
Visit Sakkara the ancient burial ground which acts as the necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Tour Mohammed Ali Castle one of Cairo’s most elaborate and famous mosques
Depart Cairo and head back towards the Taba border crossing.
Transport from the border to Eilat with the assistance of our skilled
team of professional staff.
- * All times are approximate
* Minimum 2 participants.
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
Please note the visa and border tax will be paid in cash at the border during the crossing process.
Total sum is Up to 95$ (USD)
* Minimum 2 participants.
* Additional $25 for a single room.
* 4 Star hotel Extra $15 per person in a double room
Payment and Registration
Payment for the trip will be in cash, credit card, or wire transfer. Credit card and wire transfer payments must be made before the day of the tour.
Payment by cash in dollars or New Israeli Shekels (at the high-rate) can be made on the day of the tour.
- Transfer from Eilat airport/hotel to Taba border with our team of professional assistants.
- Transport in our newest models of air-conditioned vehicles.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at a local authentic restaurant.
- Entrance fees to Pyramids + Sphinx.
- Entrance fees to Egyptian museum.
- Visit the famous market of Khan EL Khalili.
- Visit the famous Mohammed Ali Castle and visit Sakkara.
- One night in a 3 stars hotel in Cairo.
- Return coach to Taba border crossing.
Change of vehicles is required between transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time and to avoid traffic and delays.
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.