From Eilat: Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea Tour $79.00
Description purchase now
Our one day tour exploring Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and the Dead Sea from Eilat offers rich history and most famous sights including splendid Church of the Nativity before heading South into the desert and to the Dead Sea and Masada.
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
Enjoy the stark desert scenery and ascend by cable car the impressive cliff face overlooking the Dead Sea.
Here we find the ruins of King Herod's Palace - Masada. Also, tour the impressive ruins and take in its spectacular views.
From Here we go down to the Dead Sea where we enjoy the healing properties of the mineral rich mud and take a dip in the salty waters. from the Dead Sea, you’ll ascend through the Judean Desert to Bethlehem, and tour the highlights of the city where Jesus was born the Church of the Nativity,the Old City with its colorful market, and the Shepherd’s Field. Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the Old City of Jerusalem including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, and Church of the Holy Sepulcher, as well as the marketplaces of the Muslim Quarter, and countless other historic treasures along the way. you’ll reflect on a unique day full of everlasting memories.
- Pickup from your hotel in Eilat with our professional team.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Drive through the Arava Valley from Eilat.
- Arrive at the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea enjoy the healing properties of the mineral rich mud and take a dip in the salty waters.
- Continue to the holy city of Jerusalem for a guided tour
- Visit the highlights of the Old City including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and more
- Return coach to destination of departure.
105:45 am We will Pick you up from your hotel in Eilat and begin heading north through the beautiful Arava Valley.
209:30 Arrive to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water.
311:00 Continue towards Jerusalem to City tour in old Jerusalem, Church of the holy sepulchre,The markets of the Muslim Quarter,Byzantine Cardo,Wesrern Wall,Via Dolorosa
414:30 Tour of Bethlehem the city where Jesus Christ was born ,church of Nativity and Manger square
516:30 Start our way back to Eilat
622:00 Arrive to the hotels
* All times are approximate
Additional Information - PLEASE READ
- Lunch is NOT included. You will be able to grab lunch at the Dead Sea
- Entrance fee to private Dead Sea Beach included
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
- Please be aware that at this time of year there are a higher number of tourists. The Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- Please note when you are in Bethlehem you will be with a local guide and follow the local procedures
- Your credit card will be charged the day before the tour operates
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.