Masada Sunrise ,Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem Everyday for Only $65
Description purchase now
Siege of Masada from first sight. Watch the sunrise while there. unforgettable desert experience with pickup and drop-off in Jerusalem ,Departures Everyday
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
- Transfer from Jerusalem with our professional fully escorted pick-up and drop-off service.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned vans/buses
- Travel through the Judean Desert to the lowest region on Earth, passing the ‘Inn of the Good Samaritan’ as you descend towords the Dead Sea region.
- Hike up to the top of the ancient desert fortress and arrive at the foot of Masada and climb the famous ‘Snake Path’ as the first signs of light appear on the horizon.
- Enjoy the unique experinceof a spectacular Masada sunrise over the Dead Sea, below the Judean Desert..
- Take a quick walk around the Masada site before descending and discover the history of one the greatest Jewish symbols of hope and pride.
- Hike or take a leisurely walk, through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, cooling waters of deserted oasis, and bath in the beautiful waterfalls and enjoy permanent spring pools amazing desert plants and wildlife
- Relax yourself in rejuvenating mineral rich mud which are sold worldwide and by floating in the healing waters of the Dead Sea, at the lowest place on Earth.
1Pick up from Jerusalem (Show location on map
2Arrive at the foot of the Masada mountain . As you begin to climb up the Snake Path, a moderate 45-minute hike, the sun will emerge in the east over the mountains, providing a breathtaking view.
The sun begins to show, and you’ll reach the top at the most spectacular moments.
Once you’ve had your fill of the wonderful views, you’ll spend some time exploring the archaeological ruins of a castle built in the year 30 BCE by King Herod.
3We will drive to Ein Gedi, a desert oasis where you can hike at your leisure, and are likely to encounter mountain goats and other creatures among the vegetation.
4Continue to the Dead Sea.
After floating and covering ourselves with mud we start our way back to Jerusalem .
6Arrive back in Jerusalem
* All times are approximate
- Transfer from Jerusalem
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
- Return coach to destination of departure.
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
- Masada entrance (29 NIS)
- Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.