Petra And Wadi Rum Tour From Jerusalem -2 Days ONLY $280
Description purchase now
Visit amazing Petra together with the fascinating desert of Wadi Rum. including meals and full transports from Jerusalem ONLY $280
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
- English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the ‘lost city of Petra’ (entrance fee included), including the important highlights that this wonder of the world holds including the Siq, Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy, Treasury, Jabal Madbach (sacrificial palace), Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs
- Enjoying the Bedouin hospitality and authentic meals.
- Explore Wadi Rum in a Two hours jeep safari through the breathtaking lunar-like desert landscape
- Night in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast (there is also hot shower).
Itinerary for 2 daysDAY 1
crossing the Israeli border to Jordan
This process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is required and appreciated..
Drive through desert in our new model air-conditioned vehicles
Entrance to Petra with a full guided tour in the site .
Our experienced tour guide will lead you through Petra. Along the way, you’ll visit the Siq, Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy, Treasury, Jabal Madbach (the sacrificial palace), Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs.
Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in the city of Petra
We recommend having a snack before entering Petra site as sometimes lunch gets late
Transport to to Bedouin campsite at Wadi Rum Jordan.
Overnight stay in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum.
* Option to stay in a hotel in Aqaba instead for an additional charge..
Authentic dinner at the campsite.
Enjoy the special atmosphere of morning in the desert in Wadi Rum.
Breakfast at the campsite.
Explore magical landscape Two hours jeep safari tour in Wadi Rum.
Back to the camp, and prepare to transport back to Aqaba.
City tour of Aqaba.( if time permits we stop for some free shopping time in the local market).
Back to the camp, and prepare to Transport to the border crossing in Aqaba.
7Transport from Eilat City to Jeruslam Travel time back to Jerusalem is approximately 4 hours.
Drop-off at hotel Daviv Citadel in Jerusalem
* Dropoff at Jerusalem Expected arrival time in Jerusalem Midnight
- Not included in the tour Price : border and visa fees are not included in the tour price and are paid in cash to the border authorities. Visa fee: $60 ,Border Fee: approx $65.
- Bedouin Camp hospitality includes tent for 2 people (Single addition applies for independent travelers ) shared bathroom/showers
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.