Petra And Wadi Rum Tour From The Dead Sea -2 Days Only $280
Description purchase now
Visit amazing Petra together with the fascinating desert of Wadi Rum. including meals and full transports from The Dead Sea Hotels
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
- Pickup from your The Dead Sea and to Aravah border with our fully professional assistance.
- Jordanian English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Transfers are in new model air-conditioned vehicles.
- View the stunning contrast of desert landscapes and fertile plains .
- Entrance fees.
- Experience a inclusive guided tour of the rose-red city, a name it gets from the wonderful color of the rock from which many of the city’s structures were carved, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Eat an authentic Tasty, delicious and traditional Lunch at a local restaurant in Petra
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba.
- Spend night in a Bedouin campsite in 'Valley of the Moon’ the Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast (there is also hot shower).
- Explore magical landscape two hours jeep safari tour in Wadi Rum.
- Meeting and assisting on the Israeli side of the border and transfer back to hotel, border crossing in Aqaba and Transport from the border to the Dead Sea.
Itinerary for 2 daysDAY 1
Pick up from the Dead Sea Hotels
Crossing the Israeli border to Jordan
This process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is required and appreciated..
Drive through desert in our new model air-conditioned vehicles
Enter the amazing historical site of, city of Petra and embark upon a tour of the site fully led by our expert guide as 1 of the 7 Wonders Of The World.
.fully guided tour of the lost city of Petra including the Siq,Obelisk Tomb, Calligraphy,Treasury and the Theater.
Lunch at a local authentic restaurant in the city of Petra
We recommend having a snack before entering Petra site as sometimes lunch gets late
Transport to to Bedouin campsite at Wadi Rum Jordan.
Overnight stay in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum.
* Option to stay in a hotel in Aqaba instead for an additional charge..
Authentic dinner at the campsite.
Enjoy the special atmosphere of morning in the desert in Wadi Rum.
Breakfast at the campsite.
Explore magical landscape Two hours jeep safari tour in Wadi Rum.
Back to the camp, and prepare to transport back to Aqaba.
City tour of Aqaba.( if time permits we stop for some free shopping time in the local market).
Back to the camp, and prepare to Transport to the border crossing in Aqaba.
Transport from the border to the Dead Sea with the assistance of our skilled
team of professional staff.
- * All times are approximate
- Not included in the tour Price : border and visa fees are not included in the tour price and are paid in cash to the border authorities.
- . Visa fee: $60 ,Border Fee: approx $65.
- Bedouin Camp Upgrade possible to Chalet/tent with A.C and en suite bathroom $40 dollars.
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.