Masada,Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Tour Everyday Just $65
Description purchase now
Pick up from Tel-Aviv and heading to Masada. Observation of unforgettable Masada fortress and Ascended via the cable car to the Mounain. Enter the Ein-Gedi nature reserve And Dead Sea Tour Everyday
About this activity
- Printed or mobile voucher
- Rapid confirmation
- Live guide
- Pick-up service
- Secure Payments
- Read More...
- Transfer from Tel Aviv with our professional fully escorted our pick-up and drop-off service..
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses
- Moving down through the Judean Desert the lowest region on Earth (photo stop at Sea Level, if time permits)..
- On the road, you will also pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and the city of Jericho..
- Ascend and Visit Masada via cable car, the symbol of the primeval kingdom of Israel...
- Explore the ruins of King Herod’s palace and the fortified site
- Hike in the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy the unique natural pools, water falls, rare plants, birds and animals, and lush green vegetation
- Float in the private beach in Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud.
3Arrive at Masada and take the Cable Car to the top with our tour guide. Once arrive to the top we will enjoy some free time to explore the history of site.
4Heading back down and transfer Ein Gedi, walk through the fascinating oasis in the desert.
5Arrive to the Dead Sea Beach and enjoy the famous floating on it's water and emerse yourself in unique mud that contains more than 30% salt and many other healing minerals. After floating and covering ourselves with mud
6Back to Tel Aviv
* All times are approximate
Entrance fee to private Dead Sea Beach included
- Not Included : Masada entrance + cable car (76 NIS)
We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel.
Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
WHY TRAVEL WIYH US?
We manage the tour for you - you can be sure that we will manage and operate...Read more
the actual trip and not any third party. our vehicles are ours as well as the staff trained by us and working for us. In addition, we have backup and operational call center support 24 hours a day. No headaches - the great advantage of touring with us is that we save you all the hassle and worry involved in organizing such a trip. You can devote your precious time to a trip, to the landscapes . Experienced staff - All of our staff have extensive knowledge and relevant experience. Their common denominator is their love for trips and trips. We make sure to integrate a variety of workers with special needs and from the entire population. In conclusion - with excellent vehicles,Commitment to the lowest prices! professional equipment and excellent staff, you are guaranteed enjoyable trips and experiences you will never forget.
A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE
Every time you choose to go on a trip to the Middle East, especially in Israel, ...Read more
Jordan or Cairo, you expect to enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that our operation team takes care of all the smallest details. We are here for you all the way - from finding the trip, the route, the hotel and all the other things that fit you to the point where you first met us. Our company is a unique company thanks to the dynamic approach and constant renewal - in the goals, the routes and the choice of sites - along with the years of experience and experience that enables us to offer the most experiential trips. Thanks to the ties we have forged over the years, we are proud and happy to offer you excellent tours at the cheapest and most attractive prices in the market and the best - responsibly! We Call it A lifetime experience.
The staff at the Tour Time Israel Office is prepared to assist you 24/7 in your...Read more
search for the perfect tour. We offer Tours, Hotels and Transportation options in Jordan, Egypt, Israel and more... Our professional guide team has all the knowledge and a detailed history behind the beautiful sites.